Its competition time!
I’ve been out and about entertaining at events!
Its been fabulous to see smiles on faces, giggles of laughter and happy kids and adults at shows and parties I’ve been to.
I’ve decided to run a competition!
AUGUST COMPETITION! (I know its a clever title right!)
Book an event before the end of August for anytime in 2021 and you’ll be entered in to win a FREE marquee balloon design!
Your booking MUST be made between now and 31st August. The winner will be drawn on September 1st and notified by email.
Valid in East Sussex ONLY. Please like, share, tell your friends – everyone can enter!
Balloon twisting at an event, a full on birthday party, a wedding, Christening, family get togther.
Hey – even a Halloween or Christmas event!”
What is a Marquee balloon Danny?!
Good question. And we all know a picture is a thousand words, so to save time explaining – here is a picture!
Birthday numbers, flowers, animals and characters, or even objects. These can all be themed, bespoke to colour schemes, team colours, whatever. That is what a marquee balloon is!
And I’m still being careful for my own health and for the health of guests and event attendees by being
- Socially distanced
- no volunteers at shows from seating only at the moment
- hands sanatised throughout the event
- all balloons inflated by pump, not mouth
I love to give value so here are some top tips if you are organising or own party or entertainment.
Top tips for events this year…
1) The weather has been terrible, unpredictable and so I think its a great idea to have outdoor events, BUT plan to hire, borrow or buy a good marquee tent.
Also, have an inside space ready too – you just never know.
2) Keep numbers managable for the moment – Keeping it smaller that you may wish for, means it is more likely to go ahead.
3) Be flexible – You may need to be ready to move a date, postpone or warn people about being pinged on the app or even worse. Or even reduce numbers
4) Here’s a controversial one – ask people to test with a lateral flow test beforehand to ensure guests are good to be sociable. A tough one, but its your call! Your guests, your kids, your family – you know them best.
I definitely test myself as a professional entertainer before and after events. My view is – the only thing I’m spreading is joy!
That’s it – good luck if you are entering the competition. If you are not planning an event but know someone that is – please pass the details on and they could enter and win an amazing bespoke balloon marquee.
Danny (The Idiot) https://dannytheidiot.com/
If you want to keep up to date, please follow me on my Facebook Business page where I post regularly https://www.facebook.com/